Bueno, finalmente electbyte lanzó la versión estable del mugen 1.0, que tiene todos los bugs resueltos. Aca los detalles:
After downloading M.U.G.E.N, unzip it into a new folder and double-click mugen.exe to run.
The majority of content created for M.U.G.E.N tends to be distributed as individual characters, stages or motifs. Assembling a game is as simple as downloading the content of your choice, and configuring M.U.G.E.N to know about it.
M.U.G.E.N is designed to be used by people with little or no programming experience, but with some artistic talent and patience to learn. Of course, having some programming background does give you a bit of a headstart. However, if you are just looking to play with downloaded content, all you need to know is how to unzip files and edit a text file.
Here's a sampling of features you can find in M.U.G.E.N:
* Customizable title screen, character select screen, life and bars, game sound effects, fonts and more.
* Characters can have any number of sounds and sprites of any size limited by your computer's memory.
* Choose from multiple resolutions, ranging from 320x240 up to full HD at 1920x1080.
* Cutscenes, intros and endings.
* Use up to 7 buttons for a character.
* Regular moves, special moves, super moves, etc.
* Projectiles and special effects.
* Move cancels and combos, multi-part moves and throws.
* What your character can do is defined by a scripting language (and your imagination).